Saturday, June 6, 2009

Got Pinkeye?

The pinkeye is going around AGAIN. Or still. Whichever. At my house, it always seems to start up on Friday evening of a long weekend. Even if I can get the ointment or the drops when we need them, it would be more fun to poke my own eyes with a stick than to try to get them in my kids' eyes.

This last time, I tried some natural remedies and had good luck. There are many common things you can try: tea bags, apple cider vinegar, and breast milk just to name a few. The kids even had fun with it. It's not 'medicine', and it's not every day you can put tea bags on your eyes or whip up your own tonic in the kitchen. And, there are similar effective remedies for many other common ailments.

Here are a couple of links with pinkeye remedies, or try a web search for 'natural remedies conjunctivitis' or 'alternative treatment pink eye'.

Home Remedies For You

Natural Cures

No comments: