Thursday, September 30, 2010

Photographer: Karen Davis

Hi all!  I decided to add a section on the blog for anyone who has a home-based/freelance business that they'd like to get out there.  There are people here who are seeking certain goods/services (i.e. Mary Kay, PartyLite etc.)  and there are people here that can provide those services.  I personally needed a photographer and found one through word of mouth.   If you would like me to post your information up about your business, please email me at:  opn_blog@yahoo.com




I would like to share info on Karen Davis, she's a military spouse who happens to take incredible photos! 
Here are a couple from my maternity photoshoot:



If you would like to book a session contact her through her website:

http://www.karendavisphotography.com/index2.php

No comments: