Monday, October 4, 2010

Custom Card/Invite Designer: Kara Boynton

Hi. I'm Kara, a military wife and mother of two. Soon after I became a Mom, I found myself in a whole new world of birth announcements, holiday photo cards, and birthday invitations. I wanted something cute, personalized, customized, colorful, yet affordable. I quickly discovered I could meet these demands myself. I've been designing invitations, cards and announcements for family and friends in the States and I'd like to offer my services to the families at Osan as well. Printing services are even available on base at Studio 51, which means you can have those invites ordered, customized, printed and in your hands in about one week!


I love to incorporate your ideas or if you find an invitation/announcement that you like online, just send me the link and I can include those elements in a design just for you!



Please take a look at some of my work:

http://www.etsy.com/shop/myaclairedesign



I look forward to helping you celebrate your blessings and milestones with family and friends.

email: klboynton@gmail.com

cell: 010-6873-6406

No comments: